Entering treatment is one of the biggest steps in your recovery journey, and trying to navigate all its details can often feel overwhelming. At Magnolia Creek, we do our very best to alleviate any worries or stress about the admissions process. We make sure our clients feel at-ease, well-informed, and prepared before entering treatment. Our seasoned admissions team is ready to answer any of your questions and walk you through the six simple steps of the admissions process:
- You’ll start by speaking to our admissions team – by emailing or calling 205-678-4373.
- They will go over the details of your situation with you (personal info, medical history, etc.)
- Our admissions team will verify any health insurance benefits you may have, as well as payment options.
- We will coordinate travel details for your and/or your loved one.
- Upon arrival at Magnolia Creek, you or your loved one will be warmly welcomed by our staff, who will then conduct an in-person assessment with the client.
- After the assessment, your recovery experience at Magnolia Creek begins.
Our goal is to make sure your transition into treatment is smooth and hassle-free. We hope you will contact us and allow our admissions team to be your guide as you enter this life-changing, healing experience.
As a courtesy to potential clients, our admissions team can further assist you if you complete the Inquiry Application through our client portal. However, this is not mandatory to begin the admissions process.