Integrating Intuitive Eating and Health at Every Size at the Residential Level of Care
Leigh-Ann Bamberg, Registered Dietitian at Magnolia Creek discusses the value of IE/HAES in nutrition counseling and therapeutic work for individuals with all eating disorder diagnoses and all body sizes at the residential level of care. IE and HAES principles will be presented, case examples with specific interventions will be covered, and the exploration of a practitioner’s own attitudes on weight and health.
**Note – recording only. No CE credit will be given.
National, State, and Local Eating Disorder Organizations
When you or a loved one is dealing with an eating disorder, it can feel like you don’t have enough information. The eating disorder resources listed below can help bridge that gap. Many of these organizations are not affiliated with and may not necessarily reflect the views of Magnolia Creek Treatment Center for Eating Disorders.
- AED – Academy for Eating Disorders
- Alliance for Eating Disorder Awareness
- ALNEDA – Alabama Network for Eating Disorders Awareness
- ANAD – National Association of Anorexia Nervosa and Associated Disorders
- EDC – Eating Disorders Coalition for Research, Policy & Action
- EDIN – Eating Disorders Information Network
- IAEDP – International Association of Eating Disorder Professionals
- MEDA – Multi-service Eating Disorders Association
- NEDA – National Eating Disorders Association