Being in treatment during the holidays could be a difficult time, but here at the Creek there is lots going on and more to come
to keep the season festive!
Let us share with you what we’ve been up to, to ensure we’re on Santa’s Nice List!
1. Clients and staff spent the day after Thanksgiving decorating the house and Christmas tree with festive lights, garland and
2. We wanted to kick off the season of giving by allowing our clients to prepare shoe boxes for Operation Christmas child.
Our clients and staff decorated shoe boxes for children in need and packed them full of toys, school supplies, hygiene items
3. Our clients participated in holiday mail for heroes. Clients and staff prepared cards and mailed them to our military filled
with holiday greetings.
4. To celebrate the spirit of Christmas, the clients went to the Alabama Theater to see the classic play, White Christmas.
5. Letting their creativity flow, clients have plans to build gingerbread houses.
6. The clients are preparing their voices, because what could be better than Christmas karaoke?!? Do Re Mi Fa So La Ti
7. Santa won’t miss these gals with their homemade stockings hung by the chimney with care.
8. To lighten spirits, staff members exchanged gag gifts.
9. No Christmas season is complete without a playful game of Dirty Santa!
10. To keep with tradition, clients will be given the option to attend a Christmas Eve church service.
11. After the turkey has been eaten, and presents have been opened, clients and staff plan to spend the day on Christmas
watching their favorite holiday movies.
12. Extended visiting hours for family members!