Eating Disorder Treatment Admissions Process
Entering treatment is one of the biggest steps in your recovery journey, and trying to navigate all its details can often feel overwhelming. At Magnolia Creek, we do our very best to alleviate any worries or stress about the admissions process. We make sure our clients feel at-ease, well-informed, and prepared before entering treatment. Our seasoned admissions team is ready to answer any of your questions and walk you through the six simple steps of the admissions process:
- You’ll start by speaking to our admissions team – by email or calling 866-318-2329.
- They will go over the details of your situation with you (personal info, medical history, etc.)
- Our admissions team will verify any health insurance benefits you may have, as well as payment options.
- We will coordinate travel details for your and/or your loved one.
- Upon arrival at Magnolia Creek, you or your loved one will be warmly welcomed by our staff, who will then conduct an in-person assessment with the client.
- After the assessment, your recovery experience at Magnolia Creek begins.
Our goal is to make sure your transition into treatment is smooth and hassle-free. We hope you will contact us and allow our admissions team to be your guide as you enter this life-changing, healing experience.
Insurance Verification and Client Portal
As a courtesy to potential clients, our eating disorder treatment admissions team can further assist you if you complete the insurance verification form. You can also create an account on our client portal. However, this is not mandatory to begin the admissions process.
About Magnolia Creek
Magnolia Creek Treatment Center for Eating Disorders provides comprehensive treatment to women 18 and up. Our compassionate staff can handle all kinds of eating disorders, including:
- Purging disorder
- Binge eating disorder
If you need more information before starting the admissions process, do not hesitate to reach out. Our staff will be more than happy to answer any and all questions you may have. Call now at 866-318-2329.